Healthcare marketing happiness.
- Audience research/personas
- Competitive research
- Website plans and site maps
- Social media playbook development
- Content marketing strategies
- On-going community engagement
- AR/VR experience ideation
- Internal stakeholder alignment
- Budget and/or RFP development
- Field research
- Prototype testing
- Launch and promotion strategies
- SWOT/competitive analysis
- Team brainstorm facilitation
- Media/Google Analytics reporting
- Search engine marketing (SEO and SEM)
- Touchpoint mapping/journeys
- Powerpoint decks/speaker notes
- The Next Marketing Edge: VR/AR/MR
- Hands-on banner ad workshop
- Banners, emails, search 101
- Social/content marketing 101
- FDA/OPDP: Healthcare marketing regulations
- Presentation skills training
Got a project in mind?
It’s easy to work with me.
Kristi specializes in creating integrated marketing strategies and plans for niched audiences within the medical device, diagnostic, and specialty pharmaceutical space. She is an adjunct professor at West Virginia University in the Integrated Marketing Communications online masters program. She holds a BS in graphic design and a MS in integrated marketing communications. She works nationwide from her glammed up SheShed office in Vancouver, Washington.