Get smart about healthcare communication.
- Risk/benefit/safety with limited character space (June 2014)
- Correcting misinformation on 3rd party sites (June 2014)
- 2253-ing your social media sites (June 2014)
- Forums/chats – off label questions (December 2011)
- Find warning letters (shows what not to do)
Want to learn more? Contact me!
Kristi specializes in creating integrated marketing strategies and plans for niched audiences within the medical device, diagnostic, and specialty pharmaceutical space. She is an adjunct professor at West Virginia University in the Integrated Marketing Communications online masters program. She holds a BS in graphic design and a MS in integrated marketing communications. She works nationwide from her home office in Orange, California where she lives with her husband, son, 3 rescued dogs and 4 urban baby chickens.